|Stephen's The Amazing Race Fanfiction S1|
|Distance traveled||TBA miles
Stephen's The Amazing Race Fanfiction: Season 1 is a fanfiction written by the user StephenWasHere on the RFF Fantasy Games Board. The race features eleven teams of two, all vying for the million dollar prize.
The cast was created by StephenWasHere and includes platonic friends, bandmates, tomboy twins and several dating or married couples. The cast includes 4 all-female teams, 2 all-male teams and 5 co-ed teams.
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|Erin & Grace||Best Friends||Erin 0, Grace 0|
|Eric & Kelly||Newly Dating||Eric 0, Kelly 0|
|Rick & Andrew||Brothers||Rick 0, Andrew 0|
|Darcy & Eileen||Sisters||Darcy 0, Eileen 0|
|Matt & Leah||Platonic Friends||Matt 0, Leah 0|
|Manny & Brian||Bandmates/Lifelong Friends||Manny 0, Brian 0|
|Stephanie & Alison||Twins||Stephanie 0, Alison 0|
|Jan & Mark||Married Parents||Jan 0, Mark 0|
|Ian & Alexandra||Brother/Sister||Ian 0, Alexandra 0|
|Anna & Melissa||Mother/Daughter||Anna 0, Melissa 0|
|Arianna & Chris||Dating||Arianna 0, Chris 0|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward. If placed next to a leg number, this indicates that the Fast Forward was available for that leg but not used.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg & had to perform a Speed Bump in the next leg of the race.
- An orange н indicates that the team was penalized for finishing last in the Starting Line task and would have to perform the Hazard.
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it. Brown ⊂⊃ around a leg number indicates a leg in which a Double U-Turn was available but was not used. Cyan ⋐⋑ around a leg number indicates a leg in which one U-Turn was available but was not used.
- A yellow > indicates that the team chose to use the Yield; < indicates the team who received it. <> around a leg number indicates a leg in which a Yield was available but was not used.
Episode Title QuotesEdit
Episode titles are taken from quotes made by the racers.
The prize for each leg is awarded to the first place team for that leg.